Tuesday, April 03, 2007
11:39 AM
SENDU MATAMU PENUH TANYAI'm bored, VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY
And it's maths now
GAWD!
edit/
I almost died when I saw _______.
READ:
DIEDNot even faint or anything.
Thank God for my not too extreme curiosity:D
NOW,SYAHIRAH'S ONE HAPPY GIRL :DD
And this time round, no one can guess
Because it is really out of the mind
Especially after 4 bloody months of ______.
And finally, all the hardwork paid off :D
Iman, you can't even guess lar please
Because it is, really not what you think it is
IF YOU CAN GUESS, I TELL YOU
YOU'RE ONE SMART SMMELLY BELLY
And what the hell lar
Fadhlina, my cousin in Obor, just said sth that HURT me okay
F: Eh, you know, I saw Khairul's article in the papers yesterday!
M: Yea, I know. Did you see mine? Kat blakang his article.
F: HUH? Got meh? Tak nampak pun!
M: Wah biang eh! My article is like HUGEEEEEE, and you never see, but you spotted his
WAH LAUUUUUUUU! I hate you can?!
F: Haha. But really, I never see lehh!!!
M: Of course lar, his name is like WHOAH! So DIFFERENT from what you usually see mah
F: HEHEHEHE! *starts giggling like MAD!*
M: EH I tell you ah, you cannot betray me okay, only see his articles,never see mine
F: WTH? and gives that -.-" expression
But nevermind Fadhlina, I still love you to bits for entertaining my lameness
<3
I shall be good girl now okay, and do my THEORY!
And how I wish there is physics practical now
AND NO SUCH THING AS PHYSICS THEORY!
Because physics practical is always LOVE<3
Hah, ok,GO STUDY!
BYE!